Super simple and single serve! Try these Mini Cherry and Apple pies and they will be the apple of your eye.
Mini Cherry and Apple Pies
- 2 packages Essential Everyday refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can Essential Everyday cherry pie filling
- 1 can Essential Everyday apple pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp water
- Coarse sugar
- For serving: Essential Everyday whipped cream and maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 375F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- On a nonstick surface, roll out the pie dough, rolling it slightly thinner than it is when it comes out of the packaging. Using a 4” cookie cutter, cut 12 circles from the pie dough (you’ll need to use both packages for this).
- Place pie crust circles in muffin tin, pressing into the sides and bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the apple and cherry pie fillings until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, fill each pie crust with filling, almost to the top.
- Use leftover pie dough to make lattice topping.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water. Brush the top of each pie with egg wash, then sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until pie crust is golden brown.
- Let cool slightly, then serve with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.