Nothing pairs better with Summer picnics than sunshine, good times and refreshing Antipasto Salad!
Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Essential Everyday Rotini Pasta
- 1 can (6.5 oz) Essential Everyday mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (14 oz) Essential Everyday canned artichokes, drained and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup salami, diced
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Toss together the cooled pasta with all remaining ingredients and the dressing until well coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve.