A new and easy way to serve up your sides this Thanksgiving with adorable Mini Casseroles from Essential Everyday.
Thanksgiving Mini Side Dish Casseroles
- 1 package Essential Everyday pie crust
- 1 package Essential Everyday Roasted Garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 can Essential Everyday Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- ½ cup cooked Essential Everyday green beans
- ½ cup cooked Essential Everyday corn
- Essential Everyday Homestyle Turkey Gravy
- Essential Everyday French-Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut into 4” diameter circles, using a cookie cutter.
- Press each circle into a muffin tin. Place a parchment muffin liner inside of the crust, then fill with pie weights (otherwise the crust will puff up when baking).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned, then remove from oven and remove pie weights.
- Carefully remove the pie crusts from the muffin tins and place on a baking sheet.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- To assemble, pipe in a small layer of mashed potatoes, then cranberry sauce, then green beans and corn, followed by another layer of mashed potatoes on top.
- Turn oven to broil and broil the mini casseroles for 1-2 minutes, just to lightly brown the mashed potato topping.
- Heat the gravy in a saucepan. Top each casserole with gravy and fried onions before serving.